Sunday, February 6, 2011

alone

i have all the world around me,
but i have never felt more alone.
my eyes turn to look at thee,
but they shut up fast, tremble and moan.
and then i look the other side,
i see you walk away.
i think of when we were friends,
what do you now have to say?
i dont know when it happened,
for what, how or where,
to even think about it,
bless my soul, i do not dare.
i lived under the assumption,
we were as tight as the rope,
but when i saw you walk away,
into bits and pieces, scrambled up my hope.
a blink of my eyelid,
doth change it all i see.
i cried so much it hurt,
but not a tear i have left in me.
it pains so much, i tell you
but to words i can not put it.
all i can tell you,
a nauseous feeling in my pit.
with all the world around me,
i feel all alone.
tired i am so badly,
i can not even moan!

No comments:

Post a Comment